Sorry if you are expecting me to continue my Taiwan post. Please allow me to just end it there.
Too much things have happened and as much as I wish to have a space to express myself, I also wish to keep it private.
I will try to keep up with blogging again but yea, when I have the feel for it. I do have things to share like
- my trip to taiwan with bff,
- what make got me started watching One Piece and why I am addicted to it
- tried Dota for the first time and how I feel about it (I actually stopped for now, but it's fun)
- visited One Piece theme cafe in Msia (You prolly know if you are following me on IG)
Since I have the time now, I will talk about my current status in obtaining ACCA.
I don't know if you guys know but I started studying ACCA since I'm 20 and now I am already 24, I am still at level 2 with 4 papers remaining, 5 papers in 5 years?! (maybe 6 or 7 papers? since im clearing 1 or 2 more in this dec.)
Frankly speaking, I took some breaks in between and failed quite a numbers of papers for more than twice, and it's all borderline passes. I guessed I just suck at studying but I have no other choice but to continue.
Here's my plan for the upcoming papers:
To complete level 2 by next year and my degree by 2017.
I am not sure if I should continue on with the professional papers, since I am already having a hard time with level 2. Should I or should I not?
Anyway for those we doesn't understand how PER works, here's the simplest explanation:
- just get ANYONE in your workplace who is CERTIFIED to be your mentor.
- you don't have to work under an approved employer (plus point - they can give exemptions)
Anything you are not sure about ACCA? Let me know and see if I have the answer to your questions :) Otherwise, please contact ACCA. Drop them a call or something, you pay so much for their student membership! Make full use of them lah!